Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could we start a HPA section? I mean, we have one for the Sun Project series, but it seems more and more people are switching to HPA and this would be a good section to talk about rigs, guns etc. Now that the Polarstars are out, more and more DMR's are being made from them (I have one.) and I think it'd be good for us to have a section like this.

Just a suggestion,
Hoggie

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
There is really only one or two rifles that people are using the HPA on, and to be honest the set ups are all the same. As the rigs are not rifles specific, you would get one post in the sub forum, and that would really be about it.

I can see someone writing up a good review, or borrowing one from another site, and make it a sticky in the TANAKA or the SUN PROJECTS sub forum.

But I honestly can't see a need for an entire sub forum for just the HPA rigs.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I understand where you come from Wolf, and honestly, i'd come to you for my HPA issues, but, a sub section maybe would help too. Because surely, anyone can come up with a question.
I'll let the mods take a glance at this and see what they say.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I tried this but it didn't get stickied. I am tired of trying to explain it to noobs though. Yes, we were all noobs once but outside of watching youtube videos on "how to drill & tap" whoever is just going to have to wing it just like everyone else. The concept is straight forward drill, tap, and screw in the fitting. Air rigs were also covered by my post and it included McmasterCarr product numbers for fittings, regulators and hose and multiple setups for specific applications and price ranges.

I could see a reason to have a External Air section though. Its an obvious upgrade for all gas replicas and that includes Pistols, BASR, DMRs, Rifles, SAWs and Sub-guns. Not to mention the influence of KUBA T1K and P* will have on the AEG market. This section would not always be about sniping obviously. But, it would be a nice way to organize all the conversion threads on these forums. This could help new people more than anything else.

Changing the search to allow words three characters long would help too. Right now you can't search for HPA, AIR RIG, CO2 and external air only brings up two recent post in some kids thread that do not offer any info on the topic.

Here is the post, I need to clean it up a tad. It might have been a drunk post. http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/phpBB/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1791 If a admin/mod wants to hack my posts into one post or whatever, feel free. I don't care, just trying to help out if I can.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.