Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
473 Posts
Industrial regulators.
They will beat "airsoft" regulators without mercy. While most have a limites 300 psi input, the consistency and flow rate is just not comparable (for obvious reasons. These are used for CNC tool change and lathe chucks and have to supply for several uses at once). The ones I use cost only 35 euros and all I have to do is remove one spring disc from a standard 850psi preset bottle to reduce it to around 300 psi.

· Registered
473 Posts
Well I buy them from a local retailer, the brand of the regulator (and fittings I use) it's Italian but I need to check the name.
I use a pressure gauge with quick disconnect and connect it to the out put repeatedly and check if the pointer always goes to the same position. So far I'm getting variation of +-1 psi.
I'm particularly fond of them compared to the paintball counter part (also have a CP inline, used to have several) is the ease of adjustment and better refresh rate and flow rate, probably because coil spring is more responsive than disc spring.

· Registered
473 Posts
This is what I found by searching 1/4 air pressure regulator: https://www.festo.com/cat/en-ca_ca/products_MS4N_LR
Festo is IMO a good brand, however I have only used they QDs.
Also using these they always come with detailed data sheet, like flow rate. For airsoft you're most likely just getting some vague description saying how good it is.
Redline is, to me, the most shameless airsoft HPA company out there. Their N7 milsim is a worse copy of the Mancraft system and sold more expensive!
When comes to non airsoft exclusive parts (like HPA systems) I avoid anything that has "airsoft" on it, it only means less quality and more expensive. Because the market is still new, users are generally young and lack people debunking false advertising.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.