Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I was told to make an intro post, so here i am. I am currently working on becoming a DM. I am using a G&G sr25 and as a side arm a we-tech 1911 government version. I don't get to play that much, but i am starting to go airsoft more often. I am building a molle setup in od green. If anyone has any tips for how to be a better DM please tell me. Thank you in advance, i hope this acts as an intro post

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome.
If you hear tales of cookies don't take them at their word. I, for one, have yet to see some :)

·
Registered
926 Posts
Oh no . . . there were cookies. Plaz, careful and I ate them at Ironclad while waiting for people to come in to snipe range of NN.

We waited a long time and ate them all.

Sorry guys.

·
Super Moderator
4,082 Posts
Yeah, Sorry. After nap time we were kinda hungry.

That is how you know your Milsim game is truly hard-core! Guarding a building for 8 hours, have time to take a nap and have cookies, and have no one to shoot at! AMS has the best Milsim games EVAR! (Can you taste the cookie flavored sarcasm?)

LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.