Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on the website i ordered my gun from it says that i ordered the agm vsr 10 but on the box of my gun it says it is a mpoo1. I am not sure which one it is and does any one have any tips on uprgraded those type of guns?

·
Registered
299 Posts
It's all of those. The reason they mix the names all up is A) to confuse you into buying it and B) because they are imitations/clones of each other. The gun you bought is a Chinese clone modeled after the Tokyo Marui VSR-10 but may (or may not) be compatible with the same parts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
o ok thnx so can i upgrade my gun and if i can where can i get it uprgraded and for about how much?

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Footballer6, please you proper grammar and spelling, to include proper punctuation, spelling, and capital letters at the beginning of each sentence. Also, refrain from using abbreviations such as thnx, as opposed to thanks.

As for upgrades, I ask that you check out as there is already quite a bit of good information to help you make an informative decision.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok but I do not want to upgrade it myself because i am afraid of breaking it and I don't have the right tools. Is there a store or something that would do this for me?

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
footballer6 said:
Ok but I do not want to upgrade it myself because i am afraid of breaking it and I don't have the right tools. Is there a store or something that would do this for me?
Let me know where you're located and I should be able to point you in the right direction. However, a bolt action is a very easy weapon to work on, and with how finicky they can be, I'd highly recommend upgrading it yourself to familiarize yourself with it. It'll be cheaper that way, and next time it gives you problems, you wont have to worry about sending it off somewhere to get it checked up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am located in Washington not D.C. though and i would like to upgrade my spring and my barrel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.