Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this weekend I had an idea to mount a level inside of a scope cover ring so that when I’m aiming down sites I can see if my rifle is canted one way or another and this is the final protect! . Picture looks like the bubble is off but that’s because the gun isn’t sitting level. The really nice thing is that I can rotate the level 360° so if I want the bubble to appear on the bottom I just turn the scope cover.
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive mirror Automotive design Audio equipment
Gas Wood Auto part Waste container Tints and shades

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
Good idea. I already have an inbuilt level but I do have some scopes that have nothing. So this is a good trick.
One other thing that I would do though it mount is in the scope hood. Pretty much right in front of the front lense. The reason being is that if you have a scope cover you will get glare from the sun.

·
Registered
800 Posts
That’s a nifty and convenient idea. I like it. I wonder if any manufacturers have something built in similar to this!

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
There is a chinese manufacturer. I am not sure what brand it is. I have one and it works well.

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
It is hard to find and so this idea may be the better bet. The only thing with this idea is that you would nee to make sure you have a protective screen in your scope hood as the bubble will get smashed. Currently I do not run with protective screens on my sniper scopes as they are strong enough to take a hit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts