Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been playing airsoft for a couple of years since I was just playing with $5 pistols in my backyards to the $300+ rifles and I now have alot more free time to get back into the game and start showing up more often but I need some help.

I still use my ol Super Tac 9 wich is good but its about 2 years old and the springs and accuracy are starting to go. There is a gun I have always wanted but every site I have seen has had it sold out and never seems to carry any more.

VFC M82A1 Mid-term type Airsoft Version 2

Does anybody know where I could get one? if not does anyone know where I could get a halfway decent sniper rifle?

Much appreciation to all who help me.

Thank you

·
Registered
58 Posts
Wait... you want to go from a super 9, to about a $2,000 airsoft sniper rifle?

They are all sold out because they only made a limited amount of them.

The gun your looking into also ONLY shoots 8mm rounds. So you can't use your regular bb's.

If you're serious talk to Pearldrummer because he has one, and if I remember correctly he got his 2nd one off of Ebay. I'm not sure what happened to his first one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I would like to go from a Super 9 to a 2g gun... I have played with one and know of the hardships plus the fact you have to buy big ass bb's and am also aware that only 100 were made. Thats why its been so hard to find one.

I have searched ebay to no luck....

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I think Pearldrummer is selling his. Shoot him a PM. Good luck though, VFC .50 cal's are pieces of shit IMO.

(Unless of course you get one of the amazing good ones.. Which I think only about 10 are in production)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.