Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Specifically trousers and long sleeve shirts.

For the pants I just desire built in knee protection and good durability, and somewhat camouflage.
For the shirt, it just has to be comfortable and be somewhat camouflage.

I guess just drop names or links or whatever

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
I use these:

I'm not a speedsofter so I never knee slide . Having said that, they have held out very well with my use (I've field them around 20 to 30 times without any wear - I also wash them after EVERY game - I know some folks are against washing camo, but I rather not smell like a sewer rat)

Some reviews suggest that they tore theirs when they tired to remove the kneepads. While it's a tight fit, being careful with removal is key. You could also do what I do and just internalize the whole kneepad to avoid tears. Offers the same protection on your knees without the physical pads being exposed. Again...I don't speedsoft...so I don't knee slide...I would imagine if you try to knee slide with pads internalized, you will tear the fabric.

The fit is great, but I would order varying sizes from amazon and return the ones that doesn't fit if you usually have fitment issues

These are suppose to look like cyres... they have the gen 4 out, but you would have to order them directly from china...
I wouldn't risk that personally

Reactions: SiliconeSword

·
Super Moderator
3,854 Posts
I rather like my SSO gear.

Sniper Suit "Sumrak" (grey-shop.ru)
Sniper Suit "Partizan" (grey-shop.ru)
Suit "Gorka E" (grey-shop.ru)

The 2 sniper suits are light weight and pretty damn durable. Though no integrated knee pads. They are reinforced however. I have yet to damage mine running around in a mesquite thicket with cactus and other spiny staby things.

The Gorka is a bit thicker, but not terrible. Quite durable, more so then the mordor tac.

Other options are paintball gear, such as the Dye Tactical 2013 pants and top. i loved my set of Dye Tacs, but too bad im a bit of a fat ass now so they do not fit. Valken has a couple options as well, but they no longer make the cuts of gear I have. Planet Eclipse CR and HDE sets are nice, not a fan of them slapping there logo all over them though. I would cut them off. I wish I could get another pair of 2005 Angel Airtime pants, those were some of the best pants I ever owned period. Amazingly comfortable, and could take 10 tons of abuse. Far more then any tactical pant I have owned.

Then there is 5.11 tactical, I wear those for work. I have Taclites, Strykes, Apex, and Defenders. DO NOT USE ANY FABRIC SOFTENER. EVER.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I found some stuff I like that seems like good quality.

For pouches and mag pouches, I'll probably go with Novritsch and whatever ones I see around that seem okay

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
For a top, look on AliExpress for a camouflage compression top. They are cheap as. They also last for a reasonable time. I am always in amongst black berry and gorse and the compression top has lasted about 3 years. I have just purchased a replacement as the elbows have finally worn out.
Do not get the Cool Dry ones as the material tends to pull more and so you will have stringy bits hanging all over the place. So a proper compression top.
It will also mean you will keep cooler while in a ghillie and you can feel your shots better

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a funny suggestion here for you. Try the partisan suit. And yeah, knee and elbow protection is a remarkable thing. Last year I went hunting with my husband, and my underwear combination failed. I had to check a plethora of sources and find a good option for my case. In the final, I bought from shop.join-eby.com. Their underwear's like made especially for heavy suits like that. I'm still confused about that. But I'm happy that I found the best option.

·
proverbial discord mod wannabe
1,351 Posts
Awesome, definitely need some women's underwear
If you are indeed looking for the partisan suit, I think that is a Russian BDU called the Partizan SS Leto. Can be found on greyshop.
If you are looking for underwear, may I suggest sewing one of these groin pads onto it: https://grey-shop.ru/Ars-Arma-Groin-Pad
That way you are armoured and have room to mount a mag pouch on the molle.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What about sfu next mk2 from Helikontex? Quiete comfortable because of the elastic material and build in knee-pad pockets without hard plastic covers.

·
Super Moderator
3,854 Posts
I have a few suits from grey-shop.ru

The partizan suit is basically like Tactical pajamas and I love them.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I’d get cheap amazon pants with removable knee pads and just slap crye inserts in them. Shirts a shirt as long as it’s moisture wicking in my opinion.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I would recommend the emerson gear combat uniform sets.
knee and elbow pads, camo, and under $120 for the set
Matrix also makes one and the oem is emerson. the matrix one also has a couple more color options

1 - 17 of 17 Posts