Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Barrel spacers are actually last on the list of problems. For one, if you've never taken apart the gun, the factory spacers (while shitty) have probably not changed position much since you got the gun. Foam spacers might slide, but as long as your barrel is secured by the endcap this isn't your problem.

Is this a new problem or has it been happening the whole time? My guess is that your bucking/hop up started screwing up on you. This happens with all L96 models, and it happens to clone models a LOT faster. You can try to take apart the stock unit but even with shimming, such a low quality unit will start messing up on you sooner rather than later.

Your only real solution if this is your problem is to replace the hop up and barrel

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also I seemed to forget that he's asking how to remove the barrel. He'll need to do this in any case, but the same link I gave you in my first post has a disassembly guide. Once you get to the barrel assembly just unscrew the mag catch (the square part sticking out from the barrel) and slide the barrel assembly out of the outer barrel.

Make sure you remove that screw when untwisting the outer barrel from the receiver. I also mentioned that in the diassembly.

Thanks for correcting me there, vindi

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.