Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want the item pictured below! Message if you have one. PayPal ready in the US!! Please don鈥檛 tell me to use needle nose pliers, I am well aware 馃嵒
Tool Household hardware Line Font Hand tool

Registered
@Blind Sniper
I鈥檓 surprised you would buy something like that, you鈥檙e a bit of a tinkerer鈥hy not just make your own?

@BlackDogAirsoft
I鈥檓 all for making a profit鈥ut hot d*mn!
60 cent of 3D filament, 5 cent of metal dowels鈥
$9.50 on the turn around

Registered
I totally rock out with just a hand and a rubberized glove, but you could probably make one out of a fork or something hack style if it was a nicer fork.

Or just make one out of wood and nails, or pins and metal if you wanna be extra swank

Registered
I was actually in the market for a wrench like blind sniper when I first started to tech'ing my own BASR, however after the suggestion of various posters here (either 1tonne or PlasmaBurn), I just used needle close pliers. I just ptfe tape the nozzle like crazy to protect it and electrical tape the end of my pliers. That's saying alot cause I'm the type of person who follows the "right tools for the right job" dogma

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I鈥檝e been using needle nose for years and only slipped once or twice! Luckily no serious damage was done. I鈥檓 just throwing together what I call and 鈥渙cd tool kit鈥 with all the fancy proper tools that meet my overly strict standards lol. I ordered a torx and allen set from Amazon but they had to look a certain way and be a certain color. I have issues lol.

Registered
I just took a small plank, drilled a hole the diameter of the nozzle, and then drilled a smaller hole to stick a peg through that would line up with one of the cylinder head holes. This worked well enough.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That tridos one is quite interesting. The speed one seems hard to get ahold of. I will probably end up making one like others mentioned. I just want the cool one :(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts