Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know any good left handed conversion kits? I found some to buy but they cost more than the stock gun.
If you know anything that could help me please answer this thread.

· Registered
303 Posts
Left hand conversion kit shouldn't affect the compatibility of the trigger assembly so you should be fine with any left hand kit. But if I were to be in your position, I would just dremel a new bolt slot onto its left side and so I only need to buy the left hand bolt.

If your receiver is 2 pieces (has the tail, the part which your bolt would lock into, separated from the main body), then you would only need to change the tail, which should be cheaper than to buy a whole left handed receiver body. Novritsch has this for like $30, you might want to try your luck (because I don't know does it fit or not)

· Registered
32 Posts
If you don’t feel like spending money I have a friend that will take the bolt handle and dremels a new notch into the left side of the gun and then reattaches the handle. I’m not really sure what else he does because I am a righty. I do know that it works though because he has done on 3 or 4 separate occasions and it has always worked. Maybe it’ll work for you but the guy is Sneeky Sniper so maybe shoot him a message for the exact process

1 - 7 of 7 Posts