• AUG H-bar

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 14.8%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
I choose the ak which I believe also fires the 7.62 round as well( correct me if I'm wrong) for a primary. And with a hybrid scope apparently you can snipe with it. At least they do in the movies lol. Side arm Smith and Wesson of choice. My dad says they have a lifetime warranty.

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
109 Posts
.416 Barrett gets my vote. Usually when people say "7.62mm" they are talking about 7.62x51mm NATO which is more or less the same as saying .308 Win. 7.62 in reference to an AK is 7.62x39mm ; bullet diameter is the same, but smaller case, less powder, less velocity.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Ashbury or Tikka T3 Tactical

·
Registered
93 Posts
I was surprised I didn't see the CHEYTAC USA .408 there. One can dream can't one? Ah well the AI .338 Lapua will do just fine, it will shoot better than I can. Heck, a nice Savage right outta the box will out shoot me! Besides my poor shoulders would prefer a nice, gentle .308 recoil. At the end of a target rich day, I probably couldn't feel my fingertips for a few hours. Anyone put in much time shooting anything bigger than a .308?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.