Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys I'm going to buy a decent side arm today and I'm a little indecisive. I'm looking at a matrix/ snow wolf m9 and also the WE glock 17. Both guns are one evike.com for sale... I love m9 pistols. Absolutely without a doubt my preferred hand gun. But who can resist a good glock. The glock comes in two pieces, upper and lower... Don't know what to do.

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

·
Administrator
6,201 Posts
Thanks...
KJW is pretty good, far better IMO than WE!
KSC and KWA (KSC OEM and their guns don't have trades) have pretty good pistols and guns in general. KWA pistols are slightly cheaper than KSC and all newer versions have metal slides.

Wolf

·
Registered
158 Posts
i got my glock in one piece from amazon.

·
Registered
239 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
g17 with silencer no mods or upgrades on it ..yet :yup:

Attachments

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I made a decision. Link coming soon!!

EDIT: http://www.evike.com/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&keywords=Newest+Ver.+KJW+Full+Metal+M9+Government+Airsoft+Gas+Blowback+Pistol+&x=19&y=14

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My friend has that same gun, the range is about 90ft, and the blowback is nice, you can shoot about 2-3 mags with one refill of gas with the original mag.
That's good news. It'll be like a week before it gets in. I kind of want a suppressor for it. I would need to by a replacement barrel that's threaded. Anyone got a suppressed m9?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Actually, USP's are a much better choice money-wise. Since the mag release is of the push-down style, you can cheap out on a cloth universal holster that more than likely has space for MOLLE pouches to hold magazine for the gun, or whatever else you may need. Also, are you aiming to replicate any military branch?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.