Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never been find of Novritsch as a brand, for whatever reason. I used to watch him a bit when I was younger, but it seems that most of his videos today focus on marketing his products, and often seem "faker" in value. When he started releasing his own line of products, they felt lackluster. The SSG-24, being over $500 for a rifle that was essentially a modify MOD-24, felt like a rip-off. But as Novritsch the brand has grown, it seems that he is truly branching out into more innovative development. His new SSX-303 seems especially innovative, as it is an attempt at a product that, previous to now, has not had any good representation in the airsoft market. Sure, there are conversion kits available for MK-23s, but most of them are plastic and 3d printed, being nothing of real aesthetic appeal. That being said, the idea of a lightweight, maneuverable, quiet, and efficient gas powered sniper rifle is extremely appealing. I'm thinking that I just might have to sign up for the preorder. Any other thoughts on this rifle? I know that it's been in the works for many months now, but there is little hands in testing.

·
Registered
320 Posts
You can make the decision fairly simple:
Do you want to get a ssx-23 in your hands by paying for it?
I can already tell the answers from others is no, get the original TM. For me is no, because NBB sucks, specially the trigger pull.
Add a carbine form to it makes aiming easier, but in the end you will be pulling the same trigger as a ssx-23, with same pros and cons.
That is assuming it is a carbine kit, not a new pistol.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can make the decision fairly simple:
Do you want to get a ssx-23 in your hands by paying for it?
I can already tell the answers from others is no, get the original TM. For me is no, because NBB sucks, specially the trigger pull.
Add a carbine form to it makes aiming easier, but in the end you will be pulling the same trigger as a ssx-23, with same pros and cons.
That is assuming it is a carbine kit, not a new pistol.
Airsoft CamMan had a video on it about a week ago. It is an SSX-23 with a longer Maple Leaf barrel, and of course the rail kit and whatnot. It does appear to be a very stable and seem less kit, however. It also has a wheel-adjusting TDC. I suppose I'll do some reading up on the SSX-23.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm thinking about getting one myself because for the price it's not bad. If you think about it, a STTI mk23 with upgrades + a 3d printed carbine kit (Foundry Airsoft, not that useless low quality shit Silo sells nor the kits found on thingiverse) will set you back €250 ish, this thing is 270 and is made of aluminium.

The internal quality will most likely be bad (as per my SSX-23 experience) but it doesn't take much to ditch the Autobot in favour of a better rubber (either Decepticon or MR-Hop) and give everything a good clean/lube.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts