Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
150 Posts
Would you recommend a orga 6.23 509 in a a&k sr25 with bore-up? It got the enlarged cylinder so it has more air. I'm going to run it with 0.30g bb:s and about 430-440fps I think (140m/s) or do you recommend another setup? Im thinking now of getting the maple leaf bucking if I can't find anyone who can install an r-hop.
Is the ir-hop just as good as r-hop or have he compromised to get it to work better in colder weather?

Skickat från min Nexus 5 via Tapatalk

· Registered
150 Posts
My question was more if the extended cylinder of the v 2.5 gearbox has enough air with a bore-up kit or without to push a 0.30g bb out of a 6.23 509 orga barrel or If I should choose another barrel

· Registered
150 Posts
Bore size is a challange of fps.
Length is a challange volume.

This is built for bore size. But my math for my sr 25 (v2.5 gearbox) puts it at just under 500mm max. Better hint shorter then longer.
In other words, if I put a bore-up kit in my sr25 I will have no problem with the orga Magnus 6.23 509mm barrel?
I'm sorry for all the questions but I'm a beginner when it comes to this.
I'm choosing between orga, pdi and a promethious barrel.

· Registered
150 Posts
theroy says, but even if you don tsee a huge fps drop, being really long also means you cant "snap shot" as well
Snap shot? Maybe I should buy a shorter outer barrel and a 455mm inner barrel. Want a new outer barrel so I can get threads

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.