Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello y’all.

I was going through the rules, noticed the piece about intro posts, and decided to get in on the action!

My name is Leo Greer (not real name), and I’ve been playing airsoft for the better part of this year.

I started out as a mildly invested paintball player, but the game was really ruined by the amount of toxicity (when you come home with holes in your shirt and scars on your back, you KNOW they were too close…), and just the price of paintballs.

I first tried airsoft early this year and loved it.

Currently, I’m now a regular at my local field, and I’m learning to tech on both my guns and my friends’ replicas.

I don’t have a picture, but my current primary is a DMR built from a Lancer Tactical LT-25. I still have a LOT of work to do on it in order to get the consistency where it needs to be, but thanks to information found on the general web, and here specifically, it’s coming along nicely.

I never would’ve learned about cylinder volume vs. barrel length without this forum. The stock cylinder in the LT-25 is full, and with a 363mm barrel/.25s/27 RPS, the gun sounded like a jackhammer!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts