Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! My name is Casey, I use these forums daily and hopefully I'll be a contribution to it. I live ine New Jersey, I have my whole life. I also have been playing airsoft for almost 4 years now and I've always been the sniper of my team. Right now I'm using an Echo 1 ASR which is also my project. So far I have internally a 550mm Prometheus TBB, PDI hop-up, Modify barrel spacers, Prometheus hard type bucking, and the Echo 1 upgrade kit for the cylinder. Externally I have the echo 1 Force Recon barrel extension and the Madbull ace socom stock. Haha sorry if that was a bit long. Ooh and I made myself a ghillie suit the old burlap way. Anyways, that's my intro! Talk to you on the forums!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good to have someone besides me in NJ on this forum. For the life of me I can't seem to find a good feild though.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Ahoy there, and welcome aboard! That sounds like a pretty sweet ASR you've got there!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks exomatt, I've been working on it for some time now so it's nice to hear a compliment ;) haha there's a picture of it on my profile too!
And Masterjuggler98, I have the exact same problem. I'm in northern NJ and there aren't too many field options. Have you heard of Cookies Chaos?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.