Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Rob, I live in Virginia Beach, Va. I have been playing airsoft for 3 years now. I have recently come into the sniper aspect of the game. I have recently bought a jg bar 10 and I have made my own ghillie suit...if you have any advice or tips they would be very much appreciated.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I do, I plan of getting a Laylax zero trigger, PSS10 spring guide, piston, trigger sear and a new spring. I have to look through the VSR section for which spring I should get though.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Great, good luck man ;)

If you get the laylax zero trigger there would be no need for a new trigger sear. Now if you do not get the zero trigger, than I recommend a new trigger sear and piston sear. This will be a cheaper alternative while still providing solid durability.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
No problem, if you need any help deciding what else to upgrade I can help. Shoot me a pm anytime.

Also, might I recommend getting a new hop up. Possibly the aero chamber, which allows the use of a aeg barrel (much cheaper than a sniper rifle barrel) and aeg bucking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.