Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name (First name, last name is optional): Anthony Neubauer

Experience (How long have you been playing air soft? any military experience? What training do you have?):I have been playing for 2 years.My step Dad is in the USMC.I have no training,but have always been fascinated with the sniper,and want to be either a SWAT or USMC sniper.

You're arsenal (What are you shootin'?): MAUSER Pro Tactical Sniper Rifle w/ 1 mag and 3x9x40 Scope.

Your camo (Did you make your ghillie suit? buy it? Are you an urban sniper): My step dad made one with his friend who is a USMC sniper,and gave it to me.

What are your other hobbies?: Paintball, guitar,Reptile keeping and breeding,Glove Light shows

Where do you reside? (No exact address, simply saying the state and/or country will suffice): Southern California,but I am from Montana.

I hope to learn a lot from this forum.Ever since I can remember,I have been fascinated with snipers.I've always wanted to be one.My Dad taught me how to move quietly,and I've been hunting since I was 5.I got my first real gun when I was 7(a mini sized .22 single shot bolt action).My Dad and Grandpa showed me how to shoot.Growing up in Montana has me used to being in the middle of a field,trying to move quietly with my rifle to hunt our prey.Just thought I'd go into a little more detail about me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.