Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I have played airsoft for about a year, and I really didnt get any experience.. Im from South Bend, Indiana. I personally own a 278 fps Spring M14. I havent done any upgrades or anything whatsoever. Uhh..Also me and my friend are planning on making ghillie suits. Im using this site as a guide:

http://www.geocities.com/stalker217/ghillie/

I was also hoping you guys could help me along with it (We can post pictures.)

On a side note: I am planning on buying a new sniper rifle.. preferably spring. Also I wouldnt trust myself with upgrades unless they're already in the gun
Price Range: 100$-250$
Preferred gun styles: M40A3, Remington 700, L96A1, SVD, and any other "American" sniper rifle.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
My.Rifle said:
Preferred gun styles: M40A3, Remington 700, L96A1, SVD, and any other "American" sniper rifle.
The L96 and the SVD are not american style weapons, but if your price range is $100-$250 (Like 95% of every other sniper in the world) then go with a clone... Like 95% of all other snipers. My personal advice is save up until you have around double that, or at least $100 more ($350 at least) and pick up a stock Maruzen. Immediately after maybe getting a tightbore and a PDI Hop up unit installed, then once you've done that go for a stronger trigger assembly and bolt handle, and finally a new Cylinder. You'll be shooting 550 FPS with a .2 and hitting man sized targets from 85 yards away.

Welcome to the boards,
-Mosin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.