Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Introduction: Patience/Badger

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  zero 
#1 ·
Hello!

My name is Rickard, and my callsign is "Badger" - well, the Swedish equivalent anyway: "Grävling".
Badger was already taken on this forum, hence, Patience.

I have been playing airsoft since fall 2010, mostly CQB, and now there's pressure from my airsoft clan to move on to woodland play, and the only role I feel any real attraction to is that of the sniper.

My primary weapons are a TM Hi-capa 5.1 custom, a WE Hi-capa 5.1 custom and a ASG Super 90 Shorty. I have a pair of P90's (one CA RD and a TM Tri-rail), but they rarely see any game time since I do not really enjoy using fully automatic weapons.

I'm looking for a good rifle and I am probably going for a VSR-10 or a BAR-10 because I like the way they look. Additionally they have been around and seem to be the go-to rifle if you want a good AS-sniper rifle.
Incidentally, if you have some experience with the Snow Wolf VSR-10, please contact me, I really want to know if that rifle lives up to the hype. I'm currently holding off buying a rifle because I'm still looking for reviews on that one.

I haven't got any real camo yet, I'm every bit as green as they come concerning sniping, but I plan on sewing a Ghillie Cape once I've played a few games with a sniper rifle and then take it from there.

I live in Sweden, a couple of miles north of the capital.

I'm basically here to find info on sniping, rifle uppgrades and tips and tricks. I look forward to getting help, growing as a AS-sniper and eventually helping out in return! =)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.