Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name (First name, last name is optional): Jose Sierra

Callsign: Sierra (sometimes still called "Senator" though)

Experience (How long have you been playing airsoft? any military experience? What training do you have?): Plenty of experience and experiences. Been playing airsoft for 3 or 4 years now. Started in the usual "assault" type role, then moved into what I was most experienced in: a recon-style role. Due to the short engagement ranges of airsoft, I've found it unnecessary to leverage long-range tools to meet mission reqs... instead relying on SBRs and getting close to opposition before engaging. I'm intrigued by the concept of the 'airsoft sniper' - it has appeal and isn't a departure from my current role. So that's my next step.

You're arsenal (What are you shootin'?): TM SOPMOD M4 with a CASV-M rig and a T1 to point it. A couple of backups, a 1911 and a G17.

Your camo (Did you make your ghillie suit? buy it? Are you an urban sniper): Camo matches the environment. I'll change it up every time if I have to. Whatever works. Ghillies have their time and place, for sure.

What are your other hobbies?: Rock climbing, hunting, and other outdoor endeavors.

Where do you reside? (No exact address, simply saying the state and/or country will suffice): South Florida, though I do travel quite a bit all over the world.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.