Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Introduction

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  snipey_snipe 
#1 ·
Hello,
My name is Haevyn and I am from central Florida. I started playing airsoft about two years ago with my brother. I bought a pistol as I really don't know if I would like it or not. After my first game I immediately went and bought an M4, #mayogang. Everyone told me it would be the best platform to start on. I eventually started using it as a dmr and found that I enjoy playing as a "sniper". Finally my brother and I bought a boneyard sniper lot from hopup. It included two JG Bar 10s and a TSD SD97. We got them all working in under an hour LOL. However, after a week the trigger sears broke in one of the Bar 10s so we put is aside and decided I would get the other Bar 10. After a little bit I started upgrading it. I bought new hop up and 90 degree trigger. That was about eight months ago and I still don't have a working sniper. A few days ago I spontaneously bought some HPA gear and am now in the process of converting it to HPA. Anyway I found that I love playing airsoft and tinkering with my guns.

#3 ·
Howdy, and welcome to the HPA world, I started with homemade HPA guns before I actually bought a shitty CO2 pistol.

At this point, I enjoy teching a tiny bit more than actually playing, at least at my current field, as there's just something about machining parts yourself to build the ultimate guns.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.