Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 45 degree trigger on my Well MB03 and i want to upgrade my spring and piston but everybody says 90 degree triggers are far superior. I've searched for an replacement 90 degree VSR trigger but it costs more than the rifle ,so obviously my cheap ass is looking for some other ways to upgrade my sniper (some cheaper ways preferably).
If anyone knows a way to modify my trigger whiteout changing it completely pls tell me how.
Thanks! :)

· Registered
623 Posts
Thanks but now I don't have the money to buy a new trigger, that's why i asked if u could,idk,pile the lever to an 90° angle,thank u all for the answers! :)
The stock trigger housing isn't strong enough to last at 2j+ reliably is the issue your not considering.

Think you can just buy an upgraded 90° sear but your just going to be waiting for a time you go to cycle the bolt and hear a loud crack followed by the sound of loose components in the rifle where the trigger box has shattered.

· Registered
363 Posts
You could try this conversion by king part precision, would be around ~$50

As far as I know, no one here has yet to try their products, but those looks promising enough.

If you aren't sure, fieldcraft zero trigger is decent. They're affordable and has steel sear, although aluminium second sear. It'll last you longer than stock sear nonetheless.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You could try this conversion by king part precision, would be around ~$50

As far as I know, no one here has yet to try their products, but those looks promising enough.

If you aren't sure, fieldcraft zero trigger is decent. They're affordable and has steel sear, although aluminium second sear. It'll last you longer than stock sear nonetheless.
Thanks but i cant buy them because i don't have a CPF (some sort of Portuguese registration i think) i think i would copy them and build them myself! If u know someone who has this kit ask them if they could help me with some measurements! THX :)

· Registered
363 Posts
Thanks but i cant buy them because i don't have a CPF (some sort of Portuguese registration i think) i think i would copy them and build them myself! If u know someone who has this kit ask them if they could help me with some measurements! THX :)
Well, it's better to get a fieldcraft trigger then. It is available on Evike so it should not be hard to get

· Super Moderator
4,271 Posts
That's pretty much exactly the ESCW kit, I guess KPP must have copied them. Can't blame them, apparently importing stuff in Brazil is really horrible.
Not really. PPS made a set like this years ago. There are others too. They were not all that popular back then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts