Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone... I have been working on upgrades for my Echo 1 ASR and I needed some opinions. I need to get rid of the stock Inner Barrel (And Hop) and I have always thought I'd get a MadBull TBB... but after doing time researching, I have noticed that people are really taking a liking to the Prometheus (Laylax) Inner Barrels.

I have seen many people also saying how great the MadBull Barrels are too. So the Madbull Barrels costs around $35 less, maybe more, than the Prometheus ones. I don't mind spending the extra money on the Prometheus Inner Barrel if everyone thinks it's worth it.

Oh and since the Prometheus would be 6.03, I would want to compare it to a 6.03 V.2 MadBull TBB. I would also be using these with the PDI Hop-Up. (L96 Specific Version) I saw a post that was somewhat similar to this, but I want to hear more about the Prometheus Inner Barrel. :yup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.