Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

ishotu is new

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  spartan 
#1 ·
Hello to all the great people here. I am ishotu or Austin. Like all of you where at one time you were new to the sport. Well weren't ya! Ive been playing with my neighborhood buddies for about a year (since i was twelve). Now i am 13 going to be 14 on 4/17 ya almost my birthday. Anyways my team consits of 3 people, me, my bro, and friend. My friend has two pistols but will be getting an assault rifle. My bro had an m16 from walmart that broke somehow so now he has this tiny pistol it SUCKS! I had a shot gun but that literally exploded when i shot it so now i have an OK pistol. For my birth day I'm triing to get a couple of snipers because my team needs a sniper so i said i will. My interests are RC flying (helis). I really have nothing because I'm 13 so no camo no real gun basically nothing. so thats me if you have any questions please ask.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forums. Well right now you shouldn't call your self a sniper but a DM (designed marksman) becuase your new to sniping, but by all means call it what you want. You should read some of Phridums blog's Its extremly helpful and informational. For a rifle you might want to look into a VSR-10 with all the goodies if you can't afford it then you might want to look into a JG BAR-10 ($130) for the rifle scope magazine ECT. Anyway welcome aboard.

#3 ·
Hey, a few things bud.

Clean up the grammer and spelling. Secondly, it's a Sniper Rifle, not a Sniper.

Also, majority of the group on here is 17-30+ ... So consider this your heads up that.

Other than that, welcome to the boards. You'll find a shitload of useful information here, and you can pretty much ask anything. Just make sure you do research and look at old threads before you ask, otherwise you'll be directed to the old thread and people will usually get upset with you.

But yeah, welcome bud.

-Mosin
Airsoft Sniper Administrator

#4 ·
welcome to the fun
are you sure you wanna be a sniper right away? I know this is a sniper borad and i don't wanna make people not wanna be one.. But since you are just starting out sniping isn't reall all that glorious. Mainly just hanging around and watching .... and helping your group.

But if that is what you really wanna do then more power to you... Start with something basic so you don't have to worry about much. I have the UTG M324, or whatever it is .. It is a good starter or that Bar-10. Let us know what you plan on doing and we will help you

#5 ·
woogie said:
are you sure you wanna be a sniper right away? I know this is a sniper broad and i don't wanna make people not wanna be one.. But since you are just starting out sniping isn't reall all that glorious. Mainly just hanging around and watching .... and helping your group.
Welcome
this man speaks wise words, read and inwardly digest them. Personally, i would recommend you get your AEG first, play with it for a while as a DM then, IF you like the sneaky beaky hidey in the bushy type shizzle, then buy your sniper rifle :)

Just some wise words from an old man ;)

#6 ·
Ok everyone I am going to be a sniper right off the bat because the people in my gruop think I have the best stealth out of all of them. I am going to get a BAR10 and an mb05 if you think you can find a better one than the mb05 then find it quik I plan on getting them by the end of this week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.