Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
These are tiny little buggers. Probably end up having to use a grub screw to even get close to correct size.....

Just seeing if members have had luck when small pieces went flying and need a replacement.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I don't believe that you're able to buy singular screws on McMaster, so trying different ones may become expensive.

Btw, I guarantee that the threads on your screws are metric, and are most definitely a common thread pitch and diameter.
I suggest that you measure the ID of the holes, and look for a metric screw with a diameter close to that.

·
Super Moderator
4,170 Posts
You can order small quantities from mcmaster. Though would be easier to go to a bolt and screw supplier that is local to you. Not lowes or home depot. I know for a fact HD will not have anything that small. (I work for home depot, and I order all the little packs of screws and shit on the hardware aisle.)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Already spend enough time in HD, thanks for saving me a few mins ....

I will swing by a specialty shop and see what they have, otherwise, may just have to rob the X3 screws from the other bolt.....

Cheers,
BroHay

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
OK,help me spend money......

Someone is getting out of the sniper game and has a Striker (gen 2) hPa with Wolverine bolt with tank/reg/line set ... Working on inner etc, but info coming from a third party and not seller.

Two things, is the Wolverine compatible with an SSG10?

Left hand conversion as easy as a ssg10.

I am trying to find out for myself, but if anyveyrans can offer up any knowledge, greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
BroHay

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
The bolt in the striker is different from the bolts for the Vsr. The Vsr has 2 bolts, one is electronic. In my opinion, the electronic bolt is better in the Vsr. If you want to spend money, buy that. It will work in the Ssg, little modification required for install. Nothing abnormal for a normal Vsr bolt install.
Converting an ssg10 to left handed is easy. Pretty sure not has the parts on his site.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I was asking for a left hand conversion for the Striker.

After getting in touch with the owner, he may be leaving the sniper role, but his purchase price is too high (based on what I was able to learn and compare for what is out there in the open market).

I am still watching, but only time will tell.....

Thanks for the quick help!

Cheers,
BroHay

21 - 33 of 33 Posts