Thanks! I'll try the TDC mod. Will Golden Ball .25 BBs work well with the stock rifle? I just bought some from Airsoft Atlanta.
What is the cost of a new Bar-10 compatible hop arm? I'm also a little hesitant to try the TDC mod in fear of damaging my gun..Golden Ball should work just fine. I have not used them personally, but i know quite a few guys on here swear by them.
The TDC is a required mod in my book. It will fix 95% of the problems with the hop up, the other 5% is bucking and hop arm.
Speaking of hop arm you should replace yours. the stock arm will destroy your bucking.
Are the TDC and hopup arm the only upgrades you've done while using .3s? So no FPS boosters (springs, tbbs...)? And which improves accuracy more, the tdc or the hopup arm?Yeah .3 minimum, don't worry about your fps. I've started using .3 in all my aegs, went from .3 to .4 in my bar 10. Tdc and a dangerwerx hopup arm will help a lot