Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I ordered a Jing Gong G3A3 and i also ordered a rail mount for it for my 4X40 scope. What upgrades and things should i invest in to make it a longer range AEG. Thanks for reading if you reply.

·
Registered
51 Posts
For a JG, you will likely want to replace a number of components in the gearbox for RELIABLE high-FPS performance.

You'll likely want a tightbore, systema hopup bucking, TM hopup unit, probably a complete reworking of all the internals, and a TM EG1000 motor. Will also want a decent large battery, probably 9.6 if it's going to be at the 400+FPS range....

From what I understand about JG guns, they use strong springs instead of working on good compression, so the guns often break down faster than similar TM guns. At higher power levels, the gun's internals won't hold up as well so you should expect to have the gun in for work relatively soon if you don't do a number of reliability upgrades when upgrading the spring.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jeez, sounds really really expensive. Well, I just tested it today because i just got it and its a beauty. Its pretty accurate at long range for an AEG stock. At the most, I will get a tightbore at 6.04mm and .25 or .28 gram bbs but everything else sounds really complicated and expensive, so i'll see about it and thanks for helping me out.
-silent

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.