Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i bought a JG T3-K3 air soft gun from airsplat.com its the one that costs $130.00 it needs a clean and also i want to change to a tightbore barrel but I dont know how to get to the barrel and it does not say in the manuel. Help? And also is this a G3 because all of the tightbore barrels at airsplat.com are for G3's or G3SAS

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
It is a G3 version yes, as for taking it apart, if you cant strip the weapon, I would take it to someone who knows how to and get them to do it, as it would take such a long post to describe how to do it I would become bored by the time I reached taking the gearbox out ::) If your determined to do it yourself do a search on Arnies, ASF, ASR etc. etc. and see if anyone has done a strip down guide on the G3 on there ;)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
You are new arn't you? :-/ They are the most popular general Airsoft Forums, and quite possibly the ones you should of signed up to first, before you came here, as this, as its name suggests is quite specific. Do a search for Airsoft Forums and I'll bet the first three will probably be those mentioned above ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
G3 is easy to take apart... I have the same gun. Do you see the screw/pin next to your mag well? Unscrew it and pull it out. Then grab the stock in one hand aand the upper in the other and pull out ward <-----> (like that). Should come apart upper and lower and barrel+hopup should fall out.

Easy...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.