Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm new to the fourms but I know I'd like to snipe. I'm planning to be my teams sniper and I want to get the jg vsr 10. I'd like to upgrade it but not spending alot of money. I wanted to ask why others think I should get for upgrades of like good range and accuracy but I don't want the bolt pull to be extremely hard but I can handle a decent strength. I want it light so I don't have to move around to pull it when I'm in bad cover and ect. Thanks for all who help!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Read the rules - Intro post first.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Would be expensive, but you might have enough left over for an infraction.

You were warned once nicely by another member, and you make it into a joke. He wasnt kidding buddy, you need to go read the rules, and then make and intro post. Were very strict on a few very basic rules here.

Thank you.:tup:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Would be expensive, but you might have enough left over for an infraction.

You were warned once nicely by another member, and you make it into a joke. He wasnt kidding buddy, you need to go read the rules, and then make and intro post. Were very strict on a few very basic rules here.

Thank you.:tup:
i have a feeling his english sucks ballz or something?:p or he thought royaldao his equipmentlist is the answer hahaha:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts