Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Im joe from kansas city. I have been playing airsoft for 4 years now. I have a plethera of guns and gear most of wich i never use. I took a brief Stent of playing with aegs and now am looking to get back into the better side of airsoft. As i like shooting people without them knowing where i am. I work in a sheet metal shop so I make alot of custom little things for my cars and guns. I know its kinda late to be posting here but I couldnt find this thread.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Welcome aboard buddy, good introduction post. Glad to have another addition to this fine board, feel free to ask away any question you may have (If there isn't already an answer.. Please search first!!! >:D) but yeah, welcome welcome.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Whoa there Mosin and Oakey! Usually you guys patronize everyone for grammar and spelling. I can specifically see "wich" and "Stent" instead of Stint. I'm not being mean to you Killerofall, it just tickled my fancy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.