Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I finally broke down and made an account here. I've been browsing/lurking through many of the threads here over the past few weeks as I look into investing in a gas bolt-action rifle so I figured I should register and such.

A little about me: I've been into airsoft for over 5 years now and recently got a PolarStar Fusion Engine for my DMR. Before then, I hadn't done much in the way of high-FPS builds but now, I can easily see what a properly set-up 700+ FPS airsoft gun can do. I've played with all manner of flat hop, R-hop, ER-hop, etc. and even offered my own generic hopup patches for a while. Now, I'm looking to begin working with LRBs in conjunction with the IER-hop to see if I can beat my personal best and be able to put rounds on target from well over 350'. Seeing as how the only practical way to get a high-FPS gun on the fields I frequent is to have a bolt-action rifle, I'll be getting something to tap for HPA and then use my air rig from my PolarStar setup. It'll be a fun and slow project but I'll do my best to document and post the process here once it's finished. I have a few other projects to finish up on first.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this forum so far. Many of you have already saved me a great deal of time and money!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wolfgeorge, I appreciate the welcome and the invitation that brought me here.

hoggie, thanks for the welcome and I'll be sure to continue with my boltie project :tup:

Welcome Jonezy..... and you wouldn't happen to be the same jonezy from the WIA forums are you?
I am the same Jonezy from Michigan Airsoft, Airsoft Ohio, AirsoftMechanics, Western Pennsylvania Airsoft, Airsoft Indiana, Systema PTW Usergroup, Red Alliance, and a few other inconspicuous forums. I am NOT the one from NEASG, Airsoft Forum, and Airsoft Canada.

Bushmaster Recon, thank you for the welcome.

Killer, yes, that Jonezy. I own the small Jonezy's Customs shop. My CCP is/was the generic hopup patch I referred to in my intro post. It is now discontinued but may still appear now and again in small batches. Who knows...

dutton, glad to see you're still out and about. I haven't had the pleasure of slinging plastic with you yet.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Nice man, I have slung some plastic with you out at Breedland the past few years.

Glad to have you over here man.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Well look who finally showed up! I never knew there were so many locals here. I need to head up to your neck of the woods this winter and try out my new projects.

I've been looking at those shiny pistons you've been making and I'm highly impressed. Keep up the awesome work.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Your always welcome up here buddy! My house or the Michigan games...
I havent been a lot lately casue I have been busy trying to get some pistons out and I pulled something in my back last saturday at a game,lol..
I plan on coming down that way this sunday though.

Thanks for the compliments man, its been one headache after another,hahaha.. May have to take back the replacement lathe already. The chucks are centering 100% so I'm getting some wobble.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts