Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I have read quite a fair bit on here and a few other sites and have just started my first attempt at a DMR build.
So far I have polished everything

The cylinder head has been "fixed" which brings me to my first question, it is a v3 Element silent head which failed on a previous gun,the rubber washer fell off. I have removed the funny shaped brass bit that the piston head fits into, it seems to fit but does anyone know of any other issues in using a v3 head in a v2 box?

I also have 3mm neoprene(old wet suit),a mouse mat and rubber washers available but what kind of glue is the best to use here?
I have read posts suggesting every thing form hot to super glue.

OK and on to my next question,
I have been using Autosol to polish the parts does any one here know if it will degrade the rubber seals?
I tried Googling it and came up with nothing so am hoping that someone here has insider information or previous experience.

I really hope someone can shed a little light on this subject so I can continue with my build.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much for the reply.
I had looked on the net about these things and found either no information or posts full of contradictions.
hopefully I can now get on with this build as I have a game on Sunday and want to try it out then

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.