Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Karma?

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  awagg 
#1 ·
Anybody want to explain to me what the whole Karma thing is about on here? I had three yesterday, now I've got four.
I know it's something other users can give you as a "thank you" but to be honest, I'd rather you just sent me cash ;).
Do we get anything when we reach 100 or is it just a "oh look at me, everybody foolishly thinks I know what I'm talking about" sort of thing?
I've never given anyone any Karma simply because I don't know how to... The first to reply with something half sensible can have all the Karma I can muster.
*Edit*
And while your at it, If you could tell me how you add links to other threads/other sites in a post, I'll chuck in another sh#t load of Karma too.

#2 ·
Under the the Karma rating are the words "exalt" and "smite" Exalt gives karma and smite removes it.

It's a way of see a way of how some people contribute to the forum, for example a newbie with -4 karma in as many posts probably didnt read the rules/make an intro post and then was hotheaded to being told to.

where as people that add cool guides and reviews are thanked for their efforts.

Hope this helps

#7 ·
Thanks everybody. deviant got the Karma (I hope so anyway, I exalted him and now the exhalt/smite things have vanished).
I still think cash would be better lol.

*Edit*
Fuzzywolly, I just noticed my Karma increase. Now I'm going to have to try to live up to it with well thought out/helpful posts... Thanks a lot (sarcasm)

#8 ·
blackfoot1 said:
Thanks everybody. deviant got the Karma (I hope so anyway, I exalted him and now the exhalt/smite things have vanished).
I still think cash would be better lol.

*Edit*
Fuzzywolly, I just noticed my Karma increase. Now I'm going to have to try to live up to it with well thought out/helpful posts... Thanks a lot (sarcasm)
You can only exalt/smite once per hour.

#13 ·
deviant said:
Under the the Karma rating are the words "exalt" and "smite" Exalt gives karma and smite removes it.

It's a way of see a way of how some people contribute to the forum, for example a newbie with -4 karma in as many posts probably didnt read the rules/make an intro post and then was hotheaded to being told to.

where as people that add cool guides and reviews are thanked for their efforts.

Hope this helps
YEah like I got 100 karma for my silencing guide.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.