Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one of these? The reason I ask is because I am wondering if and what upgrades are available (sorry, I'm not good at spelling that word) for it? I saw it on shortyusa.com and they want 159.99 for it (currently out of stock though). They are also selling a threaded barrel and when you buy it you get a free mock silencer with it (which is why I really want the threaded barrel, it looks badass with a silencer on the end of the pistol).

Lik I said though, anyone know anything about this GBB or even own one and knows if and what upgrades are available (sorry again) for it? All your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alrighty, I'm going to look over that now, thanks. And the reason I want to get the CO2 one is not only because it will hit harder, like you said, but also because co2 is easier to get and less expensive.

Edit: Also, I noticed that you said evike.com sent you it... do you test out airsoft guns and then write reviews on them? Because if you do, I want to know how to as well... I think it would be pretty fun.

EDIT (again): I also read that you wouldn't use it in battle, is it just that model or all berettas in general?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Propane is $3 a bottle. Adapters are between $20-$10.

Whether you should get this pistol or not is going to depend upon your issues and motivations. I would recommend this pistol for these reasons only:

* You are a big guy and think all the pistols you

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont care much for the propane. I will be using CO2 in any GBB that I get. I saw a few 1911's that I might want to get that have adaptors for suppressors but those weren't co2, they were just the normal red/green gas types. Since you seem to know a whole lot about airsoft in general... is there a way to convert just a Red/Green gas type pistol into a co2 pistol? Also, the co2 1911's that I saw didn't have a suppressor attached to them.

Oh, and I know a suppressor does nothing for the pistol and I don't care. I just think it looks better with a suppressor, that's all.

·
Registered
299 Posts
phridum said:
You'd have better luck with this question on airsoft arnies, retreat, or forum. We only deal with sniper rifles here.
It isn't because we don't know about anything else. It's because this forum is specialized and we like it that way. I've entertained this off topic thread to much already.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Actually, Phridium, I know jack shit about AEGs.
I've used them, I can strip them, but I know NOTHING about upgrading them...because if I have a CQB match I just use a shotty, and otherwise my bolty is all I use.

Gas guns are another matter

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well that's why I was asking this question... for use as a backup zulu. But thanks for the advice, from now on I will talk only about rifles. But all you need for a 1911 to work with co2 is a co2 mag? I thought you'd need to put something in the gun itself to be able to use co2?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.