Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, in stock when I placed my order, but the next day I get an out of stock notice. This is with Airsoft GI, which I generally have better luck shopping with them than anyone else...

Anyways, both the 1911 tacticals, black and olive drab are sold out... should I wait on them to re-stock, or settle for the KJW 1911 (KP07) that is in stock and the same price?

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_25_86&products_id=6612

I like the KP07, except that it only comes with one mag instead of two like the Tacticals (no co2 mag), and the GG mag has less gas capacity, averaging about 1.5 fills per charge.

I do not know how fast Airsoft GI gets restocked, it seems that sometimes alot of their products stay in the "out of stock" catagory for extended periods...

Do I like the KP07(?) Sure I do, it looks just as cool as the Tactical, and I'm kind of partial to the Griphon icon on the grips. Do I really want a co2 mag(?) I do not know, as I have never shot with co2... decisions decisions.

What would you do?

·
Administrator
6,261 Posts
You can ask them when will they re-stock for start.
Basically all are the same internally and the biggest difference is the railed frame. I personally prefer the clean look of the non-railed frames but that's a matter of personal preference, unless you play in many night games and you need it to attach a flashlight.
The biggest loss is the second mag though. Why pay for something when you can have it for free....!

I really don't know what I'd do... I'd ask them when will they restock I guess and then I'd see.
Can't you find them in another shop? I never look at the ASGI cause they don't ship outside US and I don't want to bother my friend who lives there to sent me things all the time.

Wolf

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the email I got from Airsoft GI, they gave me three options; (1) Wait for the item to come back in stock (2) Trade for same value in-stock item (3) or get in-store credit. They seem to have adopted a "no-refund policy" since I last ordered from them... kind of sux.

·
Administrator
6,261 Posts
Don't know man... No one want to give money back that's for sure.
I can't tell you what to do.. I kinda liked the tacticals looks(it resembles the Kimber Warrior) plus it comes with 2 mags at the same price, try to see if you can find the re stock time.

Wolf

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I emailed Airsoft GI and they said they expect stock back in on the1911 Tacticle by Thursday or Friday... (holding breath)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damn! just ordered the 1911 last night.....
Was it the KP07 version of the 1911? I opted out of this one becauser there is just not enough gas capacity to empty the mag... not confirmed by me, that was just some of the complaints I had read.

·
Registered
184 Posts
get it from evike, i think they still offer the extra mag. It is the best pistol Ive owned next to a TM MK23. It kicks =, its very accurate and mags are cheap and easy to find. They are the German Shepard of pistols. IE they are hard workers, but their hips give out. The kjw 1911 tac and all of the double stack variants have issues after 10k rounds. The hammer gets stuck behind the nozzle/slide, this has to do with the placement of the safety. Any good airsmith can fix it though.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, I called them today (Airsoft GI) and they said they were out of stock... BUT!!! They had stock at the walk-in store. So they are sending one over, and it will ship out today. On a finer note, this pistol does not come with a green gas and a C02 mag, no, it comes with two green gas mags :tup: I'm good with that.

·
Registered
398 Posts
My KJW 1911 single stack arrived today, with no modification at all, green gas mag can shoot 20 rounds per fill, leaving 6 in the magazine. this was done on propane at a pace of 1 shot a second, no pause to go against cooldown.

the CO2 magazine gets 1.5-2 mags per cartridge, same test, 1 shot every second. after emptying the first you can hear the CO2 hissing out of the top of the mag, no idea why but i believe it is due to shrinking from cooldown.

there is paint on all of the interior rails, i will give another effciency report after i polish those with some 2k grit sandpaper and shim the gas mag lips

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still no stinking ship notice... the order is updated to pulled and packaged, and that is it...

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So I ordered on June 14, and finally, nearly 3 weeks later, the tracking number shows "out for delivery" This is by far, the slowest customer support I have ever received from Airsoft GI... I sure hope that what I ordered was worth the wait.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.