Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I recently swapped out my Guarder VSR bucking for a nineball, and have noticed a huge decrease in accuracy. I'm running about 550 FPS, with shot to shot variations of ~2 FPS. I'm having roughly 3/5 shots go either a few feet to the left, or about 5 feet to the right. I'm also having issues with elevation. 7ft vertical variations between shots is pretty devastating. Before installing the nine ball, I was getting accuracy out to about 215-220ft, however now it's impossible to make any shot over 120ft. I haven't changed ammo, (Airsoft GI .4's) and can't think of anything else that could be causing the issues that I'm experiencing. I've reinstalled the old bucking, but I'm getting the same results as with the nine ball.

Sorry for the rambling paragraph, but I'm extremely tired. I'll add more info tomorrow once I can focus on something. If anyone has any suggestions as to what my problem might be, I'd really appreciate it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fuzzywolly said:
So you have reinstalled the old bucking and getting results similar to the nineball now? Which means its not a actual deformity of the bucking, unless your sentenced was worded poorly.

If you are getting poor results with both, check to make sure that....

1. The bucking is inside the chamber properly (not squished)
2. The slit on the bucking lines up in the chamber (look through chamber hole and make sure bucking again, is not squished
3. The arm is in properly, not loose, and no wiggling. Perhaps it was not installed all the way in?
4. Clean your barrel. Perhaps it is dirty
I'm not sure what happened. The bucking is installed correctly, arm is good, and the barrel is clean. I'm not sure if it is a problem with the barrel either. It was a cheap barrel, but has given me fairly consistent shots up until now. I'll try using some Bioval .4's and Javelin .43s to see if I have any different results.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.