Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I have recently acquired a KJW m700 from a trade today. I tried to cock the bolt handle up but it seems really hard to. Also when I cycle the bolt and go to push it down it seems really hard to push down. Any idea how to fix?

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Try loosening the screw holding on the handle end cap. If that fixes it then the problem is that it was putting too much pressure on the bolt handle and locking it in place. If you take it all the way off you can put some paper in the end cap to use as a spacer so it doesn't go as far when you tighten it. You can also lubricate it if you want it smoother.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Could you get me a picture where to put the paper? It feels alot better but it still hard to move the bolt up and down. Its not smooth yet.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Try taking the end cap off completely. If you have silicone oil or any other type of lube then try that on anything that causes friction against the bolt handle. If it doesn't become easier with the end cap off then you might have to sand the inside of the bolt handle (the part that connects to the cylinder) to make the hole wider.

When you take the end cap off you should put paper as a spacer on the end of the cylinder so when you tighten the end cap all the way it doesn't go in as far. This makes it so it won't put pressure on the bolt handle, making it lock in place.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
The cap holding the bolt handle to the cylinder. You need an allen wrench (hex key) to take it off. The same way you loosen it but go all the way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.