Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently purchased a Polarstar PR-15, so I'm looking to sell me bolt action and pistol to put the money into that rifle.

I'll accept payment via paypal, and will ship via USPS with delivery confirmation, insurance at buyer's request.

First up is my beloved KJW m700. (Additional pictures are at the end of the thread). I am looking to part it out. I've had this rifle for roughly 6 months, and have put about 4000 rounds through it. It fires perfectly, and is fun to shoot. I've ran her on HPA, so the insides are nice and clean (not gunked up by propane). The rifle has a custom desert paintjob. I overdid the sanding a bit, so the stock is a bit rough, but I think it adds to the rugged look of the rifle. I also have a Tanaka 29rd long mag, tapped with 1/8in NPT for an HPA or Co2 rig. Upgrades are:

Nineball VSR-10 bucking (barely had 200 rounds through it, practically new). $15
Masamune 6.03 Tightbore, modified by yours truly to fit the KJW m700, $25
Leapers 3-9x40 R/G Illumination Scope, broken covers- $40
Tanaka Long Mag Tapped for HPA- $60

Everything else on the rifle is stock, so make an offer on whatever parts.

Next up is a WE 1911 MEU, full metal. I am not looking to part out this pistol. (More pictures at the bottom of the thread. It's only had roughly 300 rounds through it, and it fires perfectly. Extremely minor scratches on the slide. Included with the gun is a foam padded case, magazine in great condition, and a 14mm ccw threaded adapter. Asking $85 or best offer.

Madbull Propane adapter, works fine. $18

And that's it for now. If you have any questions or requests, please PM me.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey man I was just wondering if you were interested in any gear for that m700? I don't have many sniper related things, besides packs. I do also have a kwa mp7 mag, and a g&p mk18 though. The mk18 has never been used before, comes with 2 batteries, sling and acog. I would trade that forthe m700+$200 if you were open to it. It shoots 370-371fps, also has a prolly tight bore running through the flash hider...

Just let me know!

Sticks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.