Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a KJW M700 Takedown Version that I am having trouble with. Basically It was my fault that I am having this issue, and flame away on me if you like.. ( I deserve it.) Okay, heres the skinny on my situation. I disassembled The gun to give it a paint job, I removed the trigger and parts #'s 25 and 23. (shown in image below.)

Unfortunately I can not figure out how the pieces go back into the gun ( parts 25-23.) I have the trigger in place. If Someone can help me out with that I'd be greatfull. (Yes, In retrospect I should have been paying more attention to how it came off, but I didn't expect putting it back together would be this difficult.)

Also, If I could bother you guys further, I have looked in the past posts, and haven't seen anything on the takedown version of this rifle. Basically I'm wanting to know if there are any upgrades for this rifle as far as the hopup is concerned. It fires great sometimes, ( hopup is perfect) But other times it either puts too much hop on the BB or it puts too little. I believe that this problem is with the bucking, but I can not be 100% sure. Also, I was wondering if there were any home made mods that can be done to this particular rifle. (teflon tape... Electrical tape... etc. ) I have worked on AEG's quite a lot, so i have some technical knowledge. But Gas rifles are a whole new ballpark, so I'm back to being a noob. :(

Well, thank you in advance.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Ahhhh you found the jesus spring....

You should be able to put that bar in there, and the hooked end of the spring will go towards the front of the rifle... Slide the pin through the coil in the spring and you are good to go:D

The spring will go on the bottom of that metal piece.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.