Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into getting a KJW m700.
I have a few questions.
What upgrades are needed to make this weapon perform top notch?
Is HPA or Co2 ideal?
Where can I find an HPA or Co2 rig?
If I run HPA or Co2 will I have to buy special mags?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
I have a few questions.
What upgrades are needed to make this weapon perform top notch?
Well that depends on what you want the rifle to do. The one I got from Metaba had all the internals replaced. Epically with the KJW, it is needed to help improve consistency and reliability.
Is HPA or Co2 ideal?
You are in michigan.... correct? Do you play a lot of games in the winter? If not you can get away with just using Co2. But HPA will not fluctuate like the Co2 will in the winter. But as long as you are using a remote line, and a regulator, you really don't have to worry about it that much
Where can I find an HPA or Co2 rig?
Generally you will have to make them or buy from someone that already has the stuff and is trying to sell them.

If I run HPA or Co2 will I have to buy special mags?
Nope... you can just have the mags tapped and set up so you can run the air source to the mag.Thanks in advance.

There ya go answers are in Red.

Take a look at the commerce page... I know myself and one other person is looking to sell there KJW stuff. PM me if you would like more info about it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
You will eventually spend that kind of money after an air rig, mag and bolt parts, TBB and other things that will improve performance. I had mine around $900 retail value. If you can take it slow and look for people with stuff you want. Make a trade or buy it used. Must of the gas stuff doesn't wear out. Check Ebay for Palmer regs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.