Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, please move it if necessary. Footage I took yesterday with the KJW. Still a lot to learn with the camera mount but I managed to get a few good shots on cam. Will try again Saturday for better footage. Feel free to offer up suggestions to make the next one better.

Sniper Cam:

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Nice shooting man.... but man I must say that those guys take a LONG time to get their kill rags out! The one guy it looked like you shot him 3 times before he ran behind the wall and finally took out his rag.

This would really piss me off, as I hate it when people try to see where they were shot from instead of just calling the hit and walking off!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are used to taking full auto blasts, there were about 30 players in these videos, and I was one of two snipers. I will definitely be getting them used to it now that the gun is working well!

This was also my initial inspiration for the camera, too many people trying to say I missed!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Haha show them the video and watch how they get all nice all of a sudden. They really have to brush up on their rag-taking-out skills.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The camera is a Canon Vixia HFR20, I made the cross-hairs in Photoshop and overlaid the image on the video in Premiere. Here is the Picture of the cross-hairs if anyone wants to use it:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I try not to say anything, just let the video do the talking. I felt like I got 3 hits there, he says he was hit two times but the first was a gun hit which we do not count (though you are supposed to stop using that weapon for the rest of the round).

I have been proven wrong in the past when I was sure I had hit a player, and video later clearly showed me miss, so I no longer call anyone out, I just shoot again until they call it.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
At the field I play at, a gun hit counts as a kill. Your rule is probably better though.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We get a lot of gun hits from window shots and the gun is sticking out and takes it from the side. Player would never have been hit, so to keep everyone happy we use this rule.

I don't mind the hit discrepancy in this video since he was so kind to stay there and let me shoot him up!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
At my field we just don't stick our guns out windows lol. We feel that if your gun is shot, you can't do any damage anyway so you are basically useless to your team.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
A lot of the people are using cheap clear plastic pistols which should have been thrown away as primaries. A little over half of us have sidearms, let alone good quality guns. The reason being a lot of the players are 11 and 12 year olds who run around pretending to be rambo. It's the only field near me but it's better than nothing.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
That's fantastic! I am still in love with your paint job. I will switch from camo tape to paint once I get some more experience in spray painting!

I have also subscribed, I will be posting some airsoft videos soon too so stay tuned! ;)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Personally, hit me where you want, when you want, what you want...I'll call the shot, stretch (maybe swear a little, depending if I did a major mistake), kick back and relax.

I just don't get it with some people..maybe it's the energy drinks..but no they aren't..I drink them, too, and I still kick back and relax.

Oh, and laugh. ;)

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.