Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Just a few questions on this pistol

(I'd prefer a TM but I can't afford one and I'm getting this with two mid caps for an m4 for like €80)

1. I know this to be full auto, I presume it can take AABB and KSC 50 round mags etc?

2. Where can I get a (Cheap as possible) metal slide for it?

3. Will any glock sights work for it? Would Tm ones?

4. Is there any known problems?

5. Will it fit any glock serpa, because I've heard they have a slightly larger frame than the usual g18c etc.

Thanks lads :tup:

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
First of all the G19 and G23 are the same size, which is smaller than G17/18. The difference between G18 and G18c is the barrel in the case of G18 is longer with the copensator ports outside of the slide.

The longer 49rnd will fit, as well and the RATech CO2 mags!

All of the G23's I've seen came with stock metal slide, I'd don't know if there was a version(older) with plastic slide. Also note the G23 doesn't exist in real life!

The TM sights won't fit! Only KSC sights but I don't know if it uses the same as G17/18.

I'd don't know of any common problems, the G23 uses metal feed ramp as opposed to the G17/18 which uses plastic, G23 is newer design.

As for SERPA I can't help you I never owned one, as for the size I explained above.

I hope I helped a bit.
Wolf

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
I personally don't like compact pistols ( I also don't like the incredibly big like 7inch) I'm not suggesting to buy it (I have a KSC G18 that I'm the 5-6th owner;P) but I want to add the KSC/KWA make some of the best pistols and their Sustem7/NS2 kicks @ss, very gus efficient with pretty good kick!

I always tell to everyone NOT to buy the WE 1911 and Hi Capas ( I don't have experience with the other types lie M9, Glock...)

The choice is your in the end I'm only suggesting and telling my experiences.

Wolf

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I personally don't like compact pistols ( I also don't like the incredibly big like 7inch) I'm not suggesting to buy it (I have a KSC G18 that I'm the 5-6th owner;P) but I want to add the KSC/KWA make some of the best pistols and their Sustem7/NS2 kicks @ss, very gus efficient with pretty good kick!

I always tell to everyone NOT to buy the WE 1911 and Hi Capas ( I don't have experience with the other types lie M9, Glock...)

The choice is your in the end I'm only suggesting and telling my experiences.

Wolf
As I'm sure you remember, I have an upgraded USP match, love the system 7. It's just far too bulky to use... :/

Oh and George, any idea where I can get a replacement slide???

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
I like the G18 mostly for the metal (stock on the newer versions) ported slide and outer barrel, the full auto function is fun but impractical during games! Plus you can only change firing mode with the slide locked back, the TM doesn't have that problem but it's plastic!

Wolf

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.