Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guy I know we all seen these KWA threads and blah blah because I do have some sort of google skills. But I want your opinion.
I want to acheive to almost impossible. Not Really.
I use to want and G&P VN (Which I still do) But I though it would be very good for me if I want to be a DMR.
So now Im looking at The KWA M16BR.
My goal is to reach 300 feet almost effectively but effectively on a straight path would be nice. Because I know a goal who has a tricked out KWA DMR the shoots 350 feet accurately.
So here my wanna be cart.
KWA M16BR with a battery pack that is cheapy because I can always sell it. 325 dollars.
Evike special. 2 extra mags for the kwa for 5 dollars.
Either a scs nub or a pcs around 5 dollars.
Firefly Bucking.(I hope they fit because I heard they do.)
Stock hop up and barrel if the barrel is 6.03 or lower. Because they stock barrel for KWA ranges for 6.05 to 6.02
Maybe a Matrix m130 spring or a prommy m135 spring.
Or we can just go the G&P Way.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would G&P really push to 300 maybe 350 feet? I keep hearing the Gears and the piston are crappy. While KWA I hear it alot more reliable and can reach that distance. Also The kwa motor should be able to pull up to m150 if Im not mistaken but The G&P m120 can pull up to maybe a m130 if youre lucky. But I can always swap it out for the ICS 3000 which can pull a 170. So ... Which is more effective, reliable, doesn`t eat pistons for breakfast, and can reach the feet I want while staying under 500 fps. I seen a KWA do 300 feet plus with a 500 fps and be crazy accurate.

·
Registered
571 Posts
The stock KWA motor isnt going to pull the 150 fast enough. None of thus stuff can be done with stock guns, and with KWA if something fails, your pretty much limited to the stock KWA parts that failed you originally. You should do more research because you'll probably end up unhappy with the results.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Uhh not to be mean guys but can I have some constructive feedback. Not I know alot of people that made it work. Not trying to be mean hoggie. Hoggie how do u have negative 12 karma?

·
Registered
571 Posts
*Facepalm* I'm just not going to bother anymore. You appearently dont have the funding required to start this build. With the VN base you still need a way to mount a scope and bipod unless you want to avoid them, and then do all of the internal work and with two crucial parts your already spent more than your limit. My advice; buy the gun and run it until something fails and go from there with more money, or save up more and do research while getting the money to give you a clearer view of what your tackeling head on.

·
Registered
745 Posts
fuzzywolly said:
nelsonho396 said:
Not trying to be mean hoggie. Hoggie how do u have negative 12 karma?
"You" not "u". ;)

Also not relevant to the thread.
Sorry Fuzzy, have to do it. It's because i've been bluntly honest with too many people on here that do not know me. People like Fuzzy, Woogie, Cheese, Intall know not to take what I say seriously. And personally, I like it, makes me look like i'm stupid/scary. ;)

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok Im just gonna state things off. First I already ready the DMR guide alot of times. I know it gonna cost mroe than 70 dollars. Than just starting money. And that R hopup sounds really really cool.
I would like to know some helpful stuff. And If the G&P gearbox shell can handle a heavy spring

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yes, if you are going to get the G&P M14 which I think is a v2 or v3 GB. It will support the functioning of a heavy spring.

Lets say you are going to do this. This is what I have to be installed in my TM M14 when things start going south. Keep in mind field limits are 550 fps and I am going to only use semi. Which will make it a sniper rifle.

Hopup Bucking:
Try different kinds
Barrel:
Prometheus 6.03 EG Barrel for M14 (500mm)
Piston:
SHS 15 Teeth (7 Steel Teeth) Piston (Clear Blue)
Spring:
Systema Spring M150
Motor:
Element Ultra Torque
Gears:
Guarder Steel Gear Set for Marui Gearbox Ver.7
Bushings:
Modify Stainless Steel Bushings 6mm
Spring guide:
G&P Steel Bushing V7 Spring Guide
Scope:
Leapers 5th Gen 3-9x40 AO Mil-Dot Rifle Scope with R/G, 1 Tube with
AccuShot Premium 1-Inch Weaver Style See-Thru Medium Profile Rings AccuShot Premium 1-Inch Weaver Style See-Thru Medium Profile Rings
MOSFET:
HS5 Mosfet

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Problem is the G&P m14 is discontinued. To my information. This is a quick cheapy setup
G&P m16 VN
Madbull v2 6.03 barrel 509 or a systema 6.04 barrel.
This piston a AIM
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=24_75_393&products_id=30044
Spring m130 to not blow it up or what ever spring you want me to put in that is m130 high.
If motor cant pull insert a ICS Turbo 3000 Which can Pull a max of 170
Insert selling the G&P motor Plus 35 dollars.
Gears most likely JG. They are heavy duty.
Bushing are included.
Spring guide included.
Scope
Tasco 3-9x 40 or 50
Low profile scope mount and standard carry handle.
Mosfet most likely a cheetah or a standard ab.
Or I can go the most likely cheaper way.
ICS m16 180
Systema Barrel 45.
Guarder Hard bucking Black I think
Echo 1 H nub or Like a scs nub.
M135 spring.
Very CHEAP.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.