Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this replacement chamber and as simple as it seems...it ain't. There are a few differences from the OEM part. One example is on the OEM there's a spring under the hop arm. The new arm has no such area to place the screw. Now that I've researched a little come to find out this takes an AEG barrel damn it! The place I bought it from listed that nowhere. No wonder I'm having issues. Doesn't anyone know of a well put together set of instruction for the install of this part?

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bought it from RSOV. To put it simply it came with parts not in the OEM part so I'm like where the hell does this go? And after looking at a few photo's I find there's an O-ring missing which is no big deal I have kits with different sizes (Man I love Harbor Freight!). It didn't tell me about AEG barrels or hop up buckings. The part is nice but info on installation is seriously lacking.

·
Registered
21 Posts
isnt that the one made by Airsoftpro.cz?
You should have two small orings in it, one in the front and one in the back. They give you additional airseal around the hopup rubber and the nozzle.

I'm using this hopupunit with an A+ REAPS hopup and Promy barrel, the seal between the HU unit and the nozzle is just 100% :cheers:

Dont worry about the "missing" spring, its not supposed to be there ;)
The HU rubber itself should have enough force to push the arm up. To make sure, I installed an additional oring under that "metalring" wich you use from your old HU unit. Seems to help keeping the HU setting also :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Please forgive me for necroing this old thread, but maybe a link to the guide would be worth stickying. I recently got a PPS chamber and I was pulling my hair out until I got this, and I know there's just not a ton of info readily available via Google.

G

·
Check the dates before you post. This post is over half a year old.

The hop up chamber is a PPS L96 hop up chamber, which Airsoftpro.cz carries, as well as ASPUK and Airsoft Atlanta.
Who cares if its over 6 months old.

If he had started a new thread, you would have flamed him for not looking up old threads...seriously, lighten up. This section isn't that active, so you should appreciate what anyone has to say. I appreciate it, because i'm going to get a Maurzen Type 96.

Its replies like yours, which is why i am leaving this forum, none of you are nice at all.

Over half a year old....LMAO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.