Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Is that L96 of yours ment for winter games or sth like that? Seems very uncomfortable for any other environments... Except desert. Why you didn't just dip it into powder?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The paint is actually a lot more tan and the area i play is basically tan and brown right now so that is what i went with.

Deadeye- one of my friends put that thing on there and i haven't taken it off yet. But thanks for the comments.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Have you done some cutting with the barrel? It looks somewhat shorter than a "regular" one. The painting looks definately better than last time I took a look at it . =)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the compliment. And about the barrel. Its still the same length as the regular one. I just put a silencer on it over the barrel. It's actually a little longer than normal. It probably just looks shorter because it is significantly thicker.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
foxtrot said:
UTG L96 with king arms 330mm silencer.
How about any shop selling this item?
I think you just might prefer one near you...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The silencer isn't actually meant to fit on my gun. I sort of custom attached it, if u want to call it that. I wrapped electrical tape around the barrel until it made a snug fit. then i just slid the silencer over it and hockey taped the end so it couldn't slide off. It's not hard to do at all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.