Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up everyone, been away from the forum for a while since I’ve been working 12 hour day, 6 days a week. But I picked up a fresh 2018 model TM l96 AWS to replace my 4 year old one, which has seen better days. I love the gun and don’t mind the extra challenge with it. However, if you you have any experience with L96 rifles, you know the stocks usually creak, especially up front by the hop up.

So long story short, I am purchasing a cheap boneyard CYMA clone to perform experiments. I want to find a good resin or fiberglass to layer the stock with to cut down on the flex. I already split the stock and applied a secret oil that I use for all my builds to all the seams, which really helped, but I want the gun to be absolutely creak, rattle and squeak free unlike my old one. So I will be performing testes in the clone(so I don’t melt the nice TM stock 😂) and will keep you guys filled in on the process and my findings.

Also any information any of you may have about resins and fiberglass on the ABS plastic would be appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts