Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Hello Bushbaby, welcome to our forums, we're glad you found us. Feel free to make an introduction post and share a little information about yourself with our community of sharpshooters.

To answer your question,
Check the threads on the Kings Arms Silencer, and check the inner threads on your L96. Chances are you have one with a blaze orange cap, by using an adjustable wrench.. Youl "Should" be able to unscrew it, it might be a little hard, but it's possible.

once that's off, check the inner threads. If things look right, just screw it right on. If not.. Going to a Home Depot or a local plumbing store wouldn't be a bad bet (Getting PVC and foam).

I hope this answers your question. Cheers and welcome,
-Mosin
Airsoft Sniper Administrator

·
Registered
283 Posts
You'll most likely need a King Arms silencer adapter for the end of your barrel, they make them in both CW(Clockwise) and CCW(Counter Clock Wise). Just find a silencer you like, then find the adapter and you're set.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK I guess this will work now that I have some attention. I'm AreJay I just got my L96 a few days ago I'm making my first bulky netting sewed to bdu ghillie right now, I found a group of guys that play with a bunch of aeg's running around playing elimination and ctf. I had an aeg when I was 12 it was a mini mp5, broke in two weeks but it was fun. I can't wait to play a little more tactical.

-Ooo What weight bb's should I use now? .20?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
.28's or .3's

If you aren't old enough to possess a credit card.. Ask your mother or father to take you to your local Wal*Mart/Meijer/Whatever and look for some pink colored bb's. These are .30g and they'll give you some good distance.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Mosin said:
.28's or .3's

If you aren't old enough to possess a credit card.. Ask your mother or father to take you to your local Wal*Mart/Meijer/Whatever and look for some pink colored bb's. These are .30g and they'll give you some good distance.
He can do What I do, Just get a Prepaid Visa.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.