Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever done this? Is it even possible? I like the L96 stock, but i liked the BAR-10 as a rifle better. I think the stock would look good and go good with an upgraded BAR-10 and I was just wondering if VSR or JG made any L96 looking stocks for the VSR-10 and/or the BAR-10? If not, could I customize a L96 stock from another rifle and put that on my BAR?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Ummm....Yes!

Ummm....Yes again!

Heres mine

Not till you've learn't to take your rifle apart and maintain it ( learn to crawl before you start shopping for running shoes buddy) ;)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Damn, I let it slip ::) its a trade secret your not supposed to know about until after the initiation with the goat, oh well, now you know you'll just have to go through the special initiation with the naked male virgin and 3 goats to buy your silence ;)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Running shoes are a choice...I got some bellevilles today after using camo-painted running shoes for a long time for the sniper role. Camo shoes=high speed, low protection, boots=high protection, but still decent speed.

All depends on how sure you are that you're never going to break an ankle.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been meaning to ask this question for awhile now, what kind of boots would be best for a sniper? Which kind would be best to give me comfort and also the flexibility to move fast? Just regular jungle boots? I'm not looking to get anything to expensive in the way of boots.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Just to give you a reality pill, it only took me that long because this is about the 7th or 8th stock I've modded for various guns, so I know what I'm doing and what to expect, plus I have all the various grinders and saws required to achieve such things because of my job. I only post these things so that everyone can see what is possible with the right skill set, don't think for one minute that some of the stuff I do is easy and/or only takes 5 minutes to do, if you think that, you are already out of your depth and destined to spend more than is necessary achieving something similar ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, I know what you are talking about zulu. I spent about 30 to 35 hours on mine... but tat's probably because I have never seen one and I was just building one based off of ideas. Still looks really good in my opinion.

As for you Vindi, you are my airsoft role model. From now on, I am going to BE (not TRY) just like you when it comes to airsoft... or at least I am going to do my best to be like you (notice how I still didn't say try).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's awsome zulu, and what I meant be wanting to be like him, I meant that I want to be like him as far as the technical things on airsoft rifles go... I want to surpass him in everything else airsoft (and maybe even make my own inventions that are better than his, lol, j/k, but not really).

I guess when I asked this quection I was asking if a company made one specifically for the VSR-10. No one does do they? You have to modify from a different rifle right? And also, one last question, instead of buying a whole rife just for the stock, can you buy replacement L96 stock's for a UTG brand or something?

You didn't work on your ghillie everyday though did you? Or did you just not spend that much time everyday on it for it to take so long zulu?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.