Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, im having some problems related to the trigger assembly. Recently i have upgraded it to a zero trigger, this weekend after a round of shooting someting went wrong and i couldn't bolt the gun anymore.

After taking it apart i realized that the trigger piece that goes inside the cylinder - i dont know how to explain - is going loose every couple of shots.

Does anybody know how to fix it?

here is a pictre of the trigger piece i mentioned:

update: the piece name is Spring Guide Stopper

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Not sure if this is going to help, but when you install the barrel assembly (includes cylinder, trigger, barrel etc.) to the stock of the gun and screw everything in, did you push the spring guide stopper up? I know I could not cock the rifle because the end piece was sticking out of the stock (there is a small hole) and all I had to do was push it in and it locked in place. This allowed me to pull the bolt back and cock the rifle. But it sounds like yours keeps coming loose even after the spring guide stopper supposedly is locked in place.

I realize this was probably not much help, but this is all I could think of at the moment. There are some really great guys on here who probably know how to fix this, and they will write here soon ;)

Fuzzy

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
I know mine is really hard to pull down to remove the bolt and quite hard to push back into the cylinder. Are you sure it is getting pushed up completely?

I know mine was a pain in the butt the first time, as I thought it was going to break. But of course it didn't. When I did try to shoot without the "part" pushed in all the way and I was having the same problem as you were. It should go in fairly hard when you try and push it in, with the cylinder installed.

What is that called? I know it goes behind the spring guide, is it just a spot for the guide to press against? But what ever it is we all know what you are talking about

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
When you push it in, it should "click" which means its attached and should not come off. If it is, I am guessing a piece inside is broken?

And I believe we are talking about the spring guide stopper, right? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.